18 GA Flooring L-Cleat for use on 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" and some 3/4" Exotic Tongue and Groove Flooring.
- Well-formed barbs provide holding power
- Meets ASTM F1667
- Bright Basic Steel
- For use in any standard 18ga L CLEAT nailer
- Flooring cleats are available in convenient 1,000 piece “JOB PACKS” boxes
- Manufactured with wide head to eliminate miss-fires
- Tape collation design eliminates loose nails
- Antirust treatment is applied for additional protection
Tool Compatibility: For use with the following tools and other compatible 18ga manual or pneumatic L CLEAT tools.
Powernail® 50F, SOM, SOM FLEX, SOP, S0PFLEX, S0PFLEX PR,
Power Palm, S0C-1/2 (1¼")
Primatech® 250AL, 250FL, 245FL, 240FL, 210FL, 330L, 300L, 100
WARNING: This product contains nickel, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*DO NOT use in any application with ACQ Treated Lumber. Will corrode, due to bright steel coating, not intended for use on exterior applications or applications were rust can be an issue. To ensure maximum protection, use Stainless Steel type 316 L Cleats.
Always read the operating manual to ensure you have selected the correct fastener.
The products made and sold by ProDriveHD® have no relationship to any of the other companies whose trademarks or item numbers that are referenced above.