- Used for underlayment, exotic hardwoods, upholstery, soffits, crafts, cabinet installation, trim, molding, and many other fine-wire applications.
- On 1 ½” staples will fit tongue and grove flooring from 5/16” to ¾”
- On 1 1/4” staples will fit tongue and grove flooring from 5/16” to 5/8”
- On 1 ” staples will fit tongue and grove flooring from 5/16” to 1/2”
- Meets ASTM F1667
- Fits Senco® L, BeA® 90, Duo-Fast® 1800, Spotnails® 4800, DeWalt®: DWFP1838, and many other 1/4" narrow staplers.
- Made from EXTRA hard wire
- Guaranteed not to bend
- Unique glue formulae that will reduce jamming in your tool and reduce broken collation
- Electro Galvanized for rust resistance
- Heavy duty reinforced and resealable boxes
- Convenient job packs and project pack quantities available
Tool Compatibility: For use with the following manual or pneumatic tools and other compatible 18ga flooring staplers with 1/4" crown
Atro 90, BeA 90/25-552, 90/32-611, DeWalt®: DWFP1838, Duo-Fast SureShot Models 1832, 1820,1848, 1848SL, 1848-F, KN-1848A, Fasco F20P 90-40 CT, R3C 90-40 CT 1” LIP, F26C 90-30 SS (CT), F20P 90-25, F20T 90-30 CT, F21P 90-25A, F21T 90-40A , Grex 9032F, Porta-Nails 461, 461A, Haubold KL 6000, , Hitachi N3804AB3 , N3804AB3(S), Omer 90.38B, 90.38BCL, Porta-Nails 461A, Prebena EB, , Stanley Bostitch EHF1838K, EHF1838K, SX150, S32X,Max TA238A/18-6, TA238B/18-6, Metabo HPT N3804AB3M, Porter Cable NS100 & NS150A, Senco SKSXP-L, SLS18MG, SLS20XP-L, SLS25XP-L, FinishPro 2N, Spotnail T1S3832 , T1S4825, W1S4840 , W1S4840LM , W1S4840W6 , and many other L series staplers
Always read the operating manual to ensure you have selected the correct fastener.
Not recommended for ACQ Treated Lumber. Over time these staples may corrode, due to galvanization thickness; not intended to prevent rust on exterior applications. To ensure maximum protection, use Stainless Steel type 316 staples.
WARNING: This product contains nickel, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The products made and sold by ProDriveHD® have no relationship to any of the other companies whose trademarks or item numbers that are referenced above.