16 GA Flooring L-Cleat for use on 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 33/32" Tongue and Groove Flooring.
- Meets ASTM F1667
- Bright Basic Steel
- Well-formed barbs provide holding power
- For use in any standard 16ga L CLEAT nailer
- Flooring cleats are available in convenient 1,000 pc “JOB PACKS” boxes
- Manufactured with wide head to eliminate miss-fires
- Meets MFMA and NWFA requirements
- Tape collation design reduces loose nails
- Antirust treatment is applied for additional protection
Tool Compatibility: For use with the following tools and other compatible manual or pneumatic 16 GA L CLEAT tools.
Bostitch®: BTFP12569, MIIIFN, MFN-201 , Freeman® PFL618BR ,Powernail®: 445, 445SN, 45, 45R, 101R, 101, Paslode® FSC200 , Porter Cable ® FCN200
,Primatech® models: P210, P240, P240A, 250AL, 250FL, P250, P250A, 245FL, 240FL, 210FL, 330L, 300L, 100, , H300, H330, Senco® SHFSO, SHF15, SHF10, Sportnails® FCL2650 DeWalt®: DWFP12569 , MFN-201 , BTFP12569
WARNING: This product contains nickel, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*DO NOT use in any application with ACQ Treated Lumber.
Always read the operating manual to ensure you have selected the correct fastener.
The products made and sold by ProDriveHD® have no relationship to any of the other companies whose trademarks or item numbers that are referenced above.